I love all
____ Watsky- G.O.A.T.
Even copy _____
Dr. Seuss ____
In their floppy ____
I love________
_____ tomcats
And your mom cats
Even wombats
Love a fruit ____
Hate a ________
Love a ________
Hate a Comcast -__
I don't want to_____ but if you really wanna ____ then you can fire at ____
Even copy _____
Dr. Seuss ____
In their floppy ____
I love________
_____ tomcats
And your mom cats
Even wombats
Love a fruit ____
Hate a ________
Love a ________
Hate a Comcast -__
I don't want to_____ but if you really wanna ____ then you can fire at ____
Let's
just play pirates till
Legit we're ________
Hit ____in the leg and put a _____ in it instead
And then I _________ that it'll _________my Cali ________
Hey ______s my rally rag?
Maybe my _______
Winning ________winning
Every inning, _______ round
And when I'm down I'm ______ ___ like Manny _______
I'm running laps __
Do_______ jacks
______ our f______in a slumber party
______ in a pillow-fight and with my ______ ___
I don't hit _____________
__-_____-____-______ patch
Who's the little ____ ____ ambitious that he's bigger than his britches
And has got two thumbs attached?
O hai!
This guy right here!
Credit to _____you bet I'll _____ _____ I'm forever indebted
And Ellen for ______ the cougars to ______ it
______ too ______ to ______ and so I'm ______ go dry my tears
______ meet ______ at a ______ to pick up ______ donut ______
I ______ at ______ in the ______ ______ 'Oh what?! '
______ a bit of a ______, then I' ______ ______ for ______
______ o ______ to the ______ of l ______ ______, 'cause we don't ______
______ get ______ ______ crack ______ ______ ______ I can ______
______ ______ able ______ tag along when sun is setting
______ ______ open ______ a long ______ ______ ______
______ ______ ______ I ______ ______ ______ try to ______
Why ______ ______ a pet if I ______ pet it?
I don't know! I don't want ______ ______ ______ ______
Me and my pet are winning ______ ______
______ ______ ______ I ______ Biggie, ______ ______ ______ ______ to Black
But ______ I be ______ Ever rap ______?
Of course I'm not, silly rabbit!
There's billions of people
And we haven't heard any animals rap yet
Legit we're ________
Hit ____in the leg and put a _____ in it instead
And then I _________ that it'll _________my Cali ________
Hey ______s my rally rag?
Maybe my _______
Winning ________winning
Every inning, _______ round
And when I'm down I'm ______ ___ like Manny _______
I'm running laps __
Do_______ jacks
______ our f______in a slumber party
______ in a pillow-fight and with my ______ ___
I don't hit _____________
__-_____-____-______ patch
Who's the little ____ ____ ambitious that he's bigger than his britches
And has got two thumbs attached?
O hai!
This guy right here!
Credit to _____you bet I'll _____ _____ I'm forever indebted
And Ellen for ______ the cougars to ______ it
______ too ______ to ______ and so I'm ______ go dry my tears
______ meet ______ at a ______ to pick up ______ donut ______
I ______ at ______ in the ______ ______ 'Oh what?! '
______ a bit of a ______, then I' ______ ______ for ______
______ o ______ to the ______ of l ______ ______, 'cause we don't ______
______ get ______ ______ crack ______ ______ ______ I can ______
______ ______ able ______ tag along when sun is setting
______ ______ open ______ a long ______ ______ ______
______ ______ ______ I ______ ______ ______ try to ______
Why ______ ______ a pet if I ______ pet it?
I don't know! I don't want ______ ______ ______ ______
Me and my pet are winning ______ ______
______ ______ ______ I ______ Biggie, ______ ______ ______ ______ to Black
But ______ I be ______ Ever rap ______?
Of course I'm not, silly rabbit!
There's billions of people
And we haven't heard any animals rap yet
No comments:
Post a Comment